Who are we?
An accomplished choir of enviable excellence which enjoys fine singing and wonderful camaraderie.
When and where do we meet?
We are currently rehearsing at Cumberland Park Community Centre, 390 Goodwood Road, Wednesday evenings, 7.30 to 9:30pm. Extra practices are occasionally necessary when we prepare for a major event or tour.
What do we sing?
An extensive repertoire of four part harmony songs that embrace “Classics” to “Pop”. Our Music is in the internationally recognised Male voice style.
Easy steps to join
- No invitation necessary – this Form will help. Join The Choir
- Or use the attachment below
- No auditions
- Attend 6 practices
- If the choir and you suit each other, you’re in!
- Make new friends
- Approximately 12 concerts per year including:
- Concerts in the Adelaide metro area
- Fundraisers and PSAs (Pleasant Sunday Afternoons)
- Intra and Interstate tours
- Overseas Tours