You’re invited to an Open Rehearsal.
If you enjoy singing, this will be for you. You have the opportunity to experience the fun, camaraderie and health benefits that is part of being in a choir. Above all it’s fun. Please know that many of our choristers have had little prior experience in choirs. We will help you get into the swing of it. Join us at Cumberland Park Community Centre, 390 Goodwood Road, on 11 October from 7:00 pm. It’s important that you call 0401 204 634 so that we can have music ready and seating set up.
Who are we?
An accomplished choir of enviable excellence which enjoys fine singing and wonderful camaraderie.
When and where do we meet?
We are currently rehearsing at Cumberland Park Community Centre, 390 Goodwood Road, Cumberland Park, Wednesday evenings, 7.30 to 9:30pm. Extra practices are occasionally necessary when we prepare for a major event or tour.
What do we sing?
An extensive repertoire of four part harmony songs that embrace “Classics” to “Pop”. Our Music is in the internationally recognised Male voice style.
Easy steps to join
- No invitation necessary – this Form will help. Join The Choir
- Or use the attachment below
- No auditions
- Attend 6 practices
- If the choir and you suit each other, you’re in!
- Make new friends
- Approximately 12 concerts per year including:
- Concerts in the Adelaide metro area
- Fundraisers and PSAs (Pleasant Sunday Afternoons)
- Intra and Interstate tours
- Overseas Tours